Driven by Technology
Focused on Management
Online MBA from New Jersey Institute of Technology
The online MBA program from New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) School of Management resides firmly on the leading edge of business and technology. It is one of the most relevant degree programs you can choose to prepare yourself for the future.
- Earn your MBA degree in about 2.5 years of convenient and flexible online study.
- Fulfill work and family obligations while still pursuing your educational goals.
- Learn how science and technology are essential to global commerce.
- Explore critical technology developments that are essential to the future of business.
- Gain the leadership skills necessary to thrive on the forefront of innovation.
- Apply newly acquired knowledge and skills to your current position at work.
- Choose from online MBA specializations in MIS, Finance, and Marketing.
- Stand out from other MBAs with the technology savvy required in today’s highly competitive business environment.
Management Minded. Technology Driven.
Rapid advances in science and technology have fundamentally changed the nature of business. It is vital that modern business managers, executives, and entrepreneurs fully understand how technology and business work together to build strong companies, promote collaboration, and support long-term success.
By drawing on NJIT’s long and distinguished history of research, education, and technological innovation, this online MBA program embraces the continually changing landscape of business. It is a robust and future-focused management degree that recognizes the importance of science and technology in our world as a whole. Choosing to study with us can uniquely position you as a next-generation leader who is ready to drive organizational progress and profits.
130 Years of Technological Leadership and Innovation
NJIT has had an ongoing commitment to furthering research and technological progress for close to 130 years. This was decades before other universities ever considered the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) fields as a critical component to success. As a top-tier technical university, we understand how innovation has shaped the world we live in and how it will continue to do so in the years ahead.
The goal of our online MBA degree is to prepare you with the business and technical skills needed for success in today’s rapidly evolving professional landscape. We will help you cultivate the advanced decision-making, reasoning, and problem-solving expertise needed to identify technology trends and business strategies with lasting value. You will learn to avoid passing fads and outdated thinking by focusing on the future state of managerial knowledge.
Curriculum at the Crossroads of Business and Technology
NJIT is a highly ranked and internationally recognized public technological university that serves as an important conduit through which technology flows into society. The educational programs at NJIT prepare students to become leaders in the technology-dependent economy of the 21st century.
NJIT School of Management programs are no exception. The intricacies of technology and business are woven into every course within our online MBA degree curriculum. The program is designed specifically for management-minded professionals who are ready to:
- Develop the essential managerial skills for a rapidly evolving global marketplace.
- Learn how to manage innovation to shape holistic business practices.
- Create and implement strategies that leverage technology.
- Explore what it takes to be a high-functioning, highly engaged leader.
- Expand and extend your managerial potential into new career areas.
- Specialize in a field that is in demand throughout the business world.
The online MBA program’s specializations hone in on target subject areas that are highly relevant for managers. Focusing on Management Information Systems, Marketing, and Finance, these specializations provide cutting-edge business knowledge combined with a clear direction for your future as a high-impact leader. This can help provide an opportunity for you to build a unique position within your company or pursue advanced positions that you may not have previously considered.
Connected and Respected Around the World
NJIT’s School of Management has developed corporate partnerships with some of the biggest names in business and technology – including Adobe, Cognos, IBM, Integration Consortium, Microsoft, and Compuware. They come to us to recruit individuals who are prepared for 21st-century business success, knowing that we develop top-tier management and technology professionals who can perform on the leading edge. Our graduates are the innovators that shape the very industries in which businesses compete.
NJIT is also widely recognized for the quality of our degree programs and the return on investment for receiving an education here. The Princeton Review, in particular, has noted us as being one of “The Best 295 Business Schools” (2014 edition). Other accolades and achievements include:
- U.S. News & World Report ranks NJIT among the Best National Universities in its 2014 Annual Guide to America’s Best Colleges.
- In 2012, U.S News & World Report also ranked NJIT’s School of Management one of the “Best Online Graduate Business Programs”.
- The Bloomberg Businessweek survey of U.S. colleges ranked NJIT in the top 10 percent nationally for return on investment and classified the university as one of four higher education “best buys” in New Jersey.
- NJIT is ranked by Business Insider (Yahoo! Finance) as the #3 college on their list of Most Underrated Colleges in America. “The school offers strong programs in architecture; business; engineering; and the medical, legal, scientific, and technological fields; but most students major in engineering. Graduates go on to earn a high average mid-career salary of $101,000.”
- NJIT School of Management is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- NJIT is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
An MBA Engineered for Your Long-Term Success
In today’s technology-dependent economy, few institutions are better equipped than NJIT to prepare the next generation of business leaders. Our position as a top-tier technology school can cement your position as a technical manager, or be your entry point into a technology-focused field or tech-related enterprise.
The NJIT online MBA program will expose you to critical trends that are transforming business today. It is our goal for you to become an innovator who will shape the future well into tomorrow. Find out how you can get started today.